When it comes time to move your existing office, add additional branches or consolidate underperforming locations ABN has the technical knowledge and experience to keep your office relocation on time and within budget. By working closely with you and your vendors through each phase of the project we make sure that the location will meet your needs now and in the future. We will make sure that your network is easily expandable without overbuilding now which will save you money now and in the future.
Planning and Preparation
Proper planning can save you money now and in the future by making sure you have the infrastructure to meet your ongoing needs. ABN will work with you through every step of the move making sure your IT needs are met and completed on schedule and within your budget.
- Evaluate current IT infrastructure to see how it fits into your office expansion or consolidation
- Check status on current service contracts
- Provide options for increasing productivity and mobility in your workplace
Evaluation of Potential Locations
When you have found potential locations you need to verify that services you need for you business are available at that location. An IT inspection of the location checking the existing server room, patch panels and cabling to see verify if they are adequate or if you'll need to invest additional money during the TI phase.
- Evaluate existing power, phone and networking wiring
- Evaluate existing server room for usability
- Evaluate network drop locations for computers, printers and other networking devices
- Consult with phone and internet providers for service at potential locations
The tenant improvements stage is crucial to making your move smooth and hassle free. ABN will verify that you have phone and data drops where you need them. Supervise the installation of phone systems, networking equipment to make sure when your existing equipment is installed that there will be no issues.
The day of the move can be hectic and things get lost if the move. ABN will take care of the shutdown, transportation and setup of your server and networking equipment in the new location.
- Shutdown of existing server and networking equipment
- Move existing server and networking equipment to the new location
- Setup of workstations, printers, devices, servers and networking equipment
- Verify equipment is working correctly so you can get back to business
Back to Business
ABN will provide you with an onsite technician the morning you go back to work to help with any issues or training on new systems and will be available for ongoing support for any of your needs in the future.